Saturday, February 19, 2011

Msaada kwa walioathirika na Milipuko Gongo la mboto, Dar es salaam.

My friends and colleagues back home Pamela Lwakabare, Nancy Mwanyika, Tamika C Zaun, Aysha Mbarak, Babbie Kabae, just to name few. Have been on a movement gathering good, initiating people to donate blood and visiting affected area. As per report they have been able to get over 100 people to donate blood, today they were at Gongolamboto distributing mosquito nets donated, bedsheets donated by hotels and some perishable foods.
There's still need for these iteams and more.

In my family we are planning to send a little donation to support these ladies self initiated support program.
If you are interested in helping out please email me at scperr@rogers.com
A toonie or two hundred, anything will be appreciated.
I will be at TCA party tonight you're welcome to give me your donation there.
Please give me your email address with your donation to get details on how much was collected.

I will be collecting over this long weekend and send out all the money on Tuesday by Money gram.

I thank you all for your time in reading this Message.
Mungu ibariki Tanzania yetu.

Sarah Chuma-Perrin

No comments: